Q. MY VIDEO ASSESSMENT IS UPSIDE DOWN. HOW DO I ROTATE IT BEFORE I SUBMIT?
HandBrake is a free tool that’s available for Windows, Mac OS that allows you to take a video in various formats and convert it to an MP4. Once you have followed the instructions to compress your video you can also rotate it.
The steps below show how to rotate the video being processed. Before beginning, you need to:
1. Download and install HandBrake
2. Open HandBrake
3. Use the ‘Source’ button to select the video you want to rotate or flip
4. Use the ‘Browse’ button under ‘Destination’ to select where the converted file will be saved.
5. Open the ‘Video’ tab
6. We’ll be working with the ‘Extra Options’ setting.
7. Once you have the required command entered, click ‘Start’ to begin.