Answered By: Emma-Jean Gilmour - Library Support Last Updated: Jan 14, 2019 Views: 256
Answered By: Emma-Jean Gilmour - Library Support
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2019 Views: 256
To renew your library loans
- Go to the library home page and log-in to 'My Library' in the top right-hand corner
- Use the same details as you would for logging into Blackboard
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner, then select "My Account" to view your loans and renew.
You can only renew for a period of one week, if no one else has placed a hold on the item you can renew two times.
You can also
- Reserve books (place a hold)
- Check when books are due
- See if you have any fines
- Check your loan history