Answered By: Emma-Jean Gilmour - Library Support Last Updated: Oct 31, 2018 Views: 261
Answered By: Emma-Jean Gilmour - Library Support
Last Updated: Oct 31, 2018 Views: 261
Firstly, unless told otherwise at enrolment or orientation, we advise you not to purchase until you have talked with your lecturer.
The library doesn’t sell textbooks.
- But remember, your campus library has all prescribed texts for loan, some in ebook format so it may not be necessary for you to buy the text. Check the library catalogue.
- Buying textbooks is always an option as they are a limited item at most libraries.
Second hand options:
- Textbook Exchange - Create a free account to see if the textbook is available near you. When creating your account, choose "Other" under University OR simply join via your Facebook account.
- Student VIP - this website allows you to buy and sell textbooks from students in Australia.
- Zookal - (purchase new, 2nd hand or rent)