Answered By: Emma-Jean Gilmour - Library Support Last Updated: Nov 05, 2018 Views: 93
Not everything is available in ebook format.
Ebooks are relatively new, and producing everything in digital form takes time.
The library endeavors to purchase prescribed texts in ebook format whenever it is available.
We have a huge collection of ebooks which may have books relevant to your subject. Find out more here.
Depending on the course you're enrolled in, your textbook may not actually be available in ebook format. There are alternatives though, so don't worry.
Finding out if the e-book is available:
- If the ebook is not provided in your learning portal as part of your subject resources, it may be available via the library ebook collections
- You can find out simply by searching our library catalogue
- Sign-in to the library website
- Type in the book title in the search field
- You can limit your search to just ebooks
If you can find the title available in a hardcopy format, we can post you a copy free of charge, refer to this FAQ for more information.
Still stuck? Speak with your lecturer and clarify what format this text is available in.