Answered By: Holly Radunz - Library Support Last Updated: Jan 14, 2019 Views: 157
To borrow print books you need to have your student card, this is also your library card. You may not be able to borrow items without your card, even if you know your student number.
- You can borrow up to 5 items
- You have a guaranteed loan period of 7 days but can renew your items 3 times as long as nobody else places a hold on the item
If another patron reserves the book, after 7 days you will receive an email asking you to return it as soon as possible.
To borrow items yourself, follow the prompts on the screen of the library self-check machine.
- Scan your student card as shown on the screen
- Place your items in a stack on the platform
- Look for the green ticks next to the titles you want to borrow
- Then you may choose to print a receipt showing your current loans and the due date
To return items, simply place them in the returns box in your library.
Note: not all campus libraries are accessible outside of library hours
If you have lost your card please speak with Student Services at your campus.