Answered By: Mary Greige Last Updated: May 11, 2020 Views: 52
Answered By: Mary Greige
Last Updated: May 11, 2020 Views: 52
- Press Ctrl + H, to open your browser history.
- Click on 'Clear Browsing Data'.
- Make sure that 'Cached Images and Files' is selected and click 'Clear Data'.
- Click the menu button and select 'Options'.
- Select the 'Privacy & Security' panel.
- In the 'Cookies and Site Data section', click 'Clear Data'
- With 'Cached Web Content' check marked, click the 'Clear' button.