Answered By: Emma-Jean Gilmour - Library Support Last Updated: Aug 29, 2017 Views: 285
NOTE: not all textbooks are available as ebooks.
Depending on the course you're enrolled in, your textbook may not actually be available in ebook format. There are alternatives though, so don't worry.
Finding out if the e-book is available:
- If the ebook is not provided in your learning portal as part of your subject resources, it may be available via the library ebook collections
- You can find out simply by searching our library catalogue
- Sign-in to the library website
- Type in the book title in the search field
- You can limit your search to just ebooks
If you can find the title available in a hardcopy format we can post you a copy free of charge, refer to this FAQ for more information.
Still stuck? Speak with your lecturer and clarify what format this text is available in.